The Cambridge Companion to Frederick Douglass [electronic resource] / Edited by Maurice S. Lee
- Lee, Maurice S.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (212 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Cambridge companions to literature
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Douglass's self-making and the culture of abolitionism / John Stauffer -- 2.Identity in the autobiographies / Robert S. Levine -- 3.Douglass as orator and editor / Sarah Meer -- 4.Crisis and faith in Douglass's work / John Ernest -- 5.Violence, manhood, and war in Douglass / Maurice O. Wallace -- 6.Human law and higher law / Gregg Crane -- 7.Sentimental Douglass / Arthur Riss -- 8.Douglass among the Romantics Bill / E. Lawson -- 9.Douglass's Black Atlantic: Britain, Europe, Egypt / Paul Giles -- 10.Douglass's Black Atlantic: the Caribbean / Ifeoma C. K. Nwankwo -- 11.Douglass, ideological slavery, and postbellum racial politics / Gene Andrew Jarrett -- 12.Born in slavery: echoes and legacies / Valerie Smith.
- 9781139002547 (ebook)
- Title from publishers bibliographic system (viewed on 21 Jan 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print format.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11556525