Digital media ethics [electronic resource] / Charles Ess
- Ess, Charles, 1951-
- Cambridge, UK ; Malden, MA : Polity, 2014.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (467 pages)
- Foreword by Luciano Floridi -- Preface to Second Edition -- Acknowledgements -- Chapter Synopses --1. Central Issues in the Ethics of Digital Media -- 2. Privacy in the Electronic Global Metropolis? -- 3. Copying and Distributing via Digital Media: Copyright, Copyleft, Global Perspectives -- 4. Friendship, Democracy and Citizen Journalism -- 5. Still More Ethical Issues: Digital Sex and Games -- 6. Digital Media Ethics: Overview, Frameworks, Resources -- Glossary -- References -- Index.
- 9780745672410 (electronic bk.)
- Description based upon print version of record.
Previous edition: 2009.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11557117