Social media mining and social network analysis : emerging research / Guandong Xu and Lin Li, editors
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 254 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Xu, Guandong and Li, Lin, 1977-
- Extracting sentiment patterns from syntactic graphs / Alexander Pak, Patrick Paroubek -- Mobile context data mining : methods and applications / Enhong Chen, Tengfei Bao, Huanhuan Cao -- Clustering algorithms for tags / Yu Zong, Guandong Xu -- Grouping the similar among the disconnected bloggers / Nitin Agarwak, Debanjan Mahata -- Topic modeling for Web community discovery / Kulwadee Somboonviwat -- Analyzing social networks to mine important friends / Carson K.-S. Leung, Irish J. M. Medina, Syed K. Tanbeer -- News document summarization driven by user-generated content / Luca Cagliero, Alessandro Fiori -- Method for modeling user semantics and its application to service navigation on the Web / Munehiko Sasajima, Yoshinobu Kitamura, Riichiro Mizoguchi -- Tag cloud reorganization : finding groups of related tags on Delicious / Alberto Pérez García-Plaza ... [et al.] -- Global community extraction in social network analysis / Xianchao Zhang ... [et al.] -- Local community extraction in social network analysis / Xianchao Zhang ... [et al.] -- Supporting social interaction in campus-scale environments by embracing mobile social networking / Zhiwen Yu ... [et al.] -- Recommending related microblogs / Lin Li, Huifan Xiao, Guandong Xu -- On group extraction and fusion for tag-based recommendation / Guandong Xu, Yanhui Gu, Xun Yi.
- "This book highlights the advancements made in social network analysis and social web mining and their influence in the fields of computer science, information systems, sociology, organization science discipline and much more"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781466628069 (hbk.)
9781466628083 (print & perpetual access)
1466628081 (print & perpetual access)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 224-244) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Class of 1985 Endowed Book fund; 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Class of 1985 Endowed Book fund
View MARC record | catkey: 11570908