- Ethnographic video online ; volume 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English and an undetertmined language with English subtitles.
- In the heart of the Himalayas, in Tibet, the Mount Kailash is a unique place that is considered sacred by both Hinduists and Buddhists. At an altitude of 6,700 meters, it attracts each year millions of pilgrims in search of spirituality and freedom. From Kathmandu to the Tibetan Wild West, Florence Tran and Simon Allix, two explorers, will take us on their journey and will initiate their pilgrimage with a specific goal: the homage to a loved one and the need for coming back to life.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 27, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11571107