Marangmotxíngmo mïrang [electronic resource] : from the Ikpeng children to the world / directors, Natuyu Yuwipo Txicão, Kumaré Txicão, Karané Txicão ; Video nas Aldeias
- Additional Titles:
- Title on disc and container labels: From the Ikpeng children to the world
- Watertown, Ma : Documentary Educational Resources, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video (approximately 35 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Carelli, Vincent, Corrêa, Mari, Txicaão, Karané, Txicaão, Kumaré, Txicaão, Natuyu Yuwipo, Documentary Educational Resources (Firm), and Video nas Aldeias (Project)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Access restricted to subscribers.
- Language Note:
- In Portuguese with English subtitles.
- Four Ikpeng children introduce their village by answering a video-letter sent from children of Cuba's Sierra Maestra. They show their families, their toys, their celebrations, and their way of life with grace and lightheartedness. Curious about children from other cultures, they hope that their video-letter will be answered.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editor, Mari Corrêa.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Children: Yuwipo, Yampi, Kamatxi, Eruwo.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally produced in 2001.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11571499