N!ai [electronic resource] : the story of a !Kung woman / produced by John Marshall and Sue Marshall-Cabezas ; directed and edited by Adrienne Miesmer and John Marshall ; a co-production of Documentary Educational Resources and Public Broadcasting Associates
- Additional Titles:
- N!ai, the story of a !Kung woman and Nai, the story of a Kung woman
- Watertown, Ma : Documentary Educational Resources, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video (60 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- N!ai, 1942-, Marshall, John, Marshall-Cabezas, Sue, Mbulu, Letta, Miesner, Adrienne, Documentary Educational Resources (Firm), and Public Broadcasting Associates
- A compilation of footage of the !Kung people of Namibia from 1951 through 1978. Focuses on the changes in the life of these people as seen through the reflections of one woman, N!ai.
- Related Titles:
- Audience Notes:
- Cataloged from credits and cassette container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, John Marshall, Ross McElwee, Mark Erder ; field anthropologist, Patricia Draper ; consulting anthropologists and translators, Marjorie Shostak, et al.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- English voice of N!ai: Letta Mbulu.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally aired as part of the Odyssey television series in 1980.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11571507