Bolivia [electronic resource] : the children know / by Neil Reichline and Hubert Smith
- Ethnographic video online, volume 1
Faces of change
- Language Note:
- Aymara with English subtitles.
- The deep division in Andean society between rural and townspeople begins at birth, is perpetuated by the schools and continues throughout life. The film evidences the discrimination faced by the children of the rural and extremely poor campesinos.
- Previously released on DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 3, 2011).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Filmed in Vitocota, Bolivia.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11571933