Alta California [electronic resource] : embracing notices of the climate, soil, and agricultural products of northern Mexico and the Pacific seaboard : also, a history of the military and naval operations of the United States directed against the territories of northern Mexico, in the year 1846-'47 : with documents declaratory of the policy of the present administration of the national government in regard to the annexation of conquered territory to this union, and the opinion of the Hon. James Buchanan on the Wilmot Proviso, &c. / by a captain of volunteers
- Captain of volunteers
- Philadelphia : H. Packer & Co., 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Buchanan, James, 1791-1868, Edward E. Ayer Collection (Newberry Library), and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (American Indian histories and cultures)
- Location of Originals:
- Edward E. Ayer Collection, Newberry Library
View MARC record | catkey: 11572293