John Quincy Adams, President of the United States of America, to all and singular to whom these presents shall come, greeting [electronic resource] : whereas a treaty between the United States of America and the Crow Tribe of Indians was made and concluded, on the fourth day of August, one thousand eight hundred and twenty-five, at the Mandan village, by commissioners on the part of the United States, and certain chiefs and warriors of said tribe ...
- Corporate Author:
- Crow Tribe of Montana
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1825 August 4
- Additional Titles:
- Treaty between the United States of America and the Crow Tribe of Indians
Title on publisher's website: Treaties between the US and the Indians. 14
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1825-1829 : Adams)
Edward E. Ayer Collection (Newberry Library)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Title from caption.
Concluded at the Mandan village Aug. 4, 1825; ratified by the Senate Feb. 2, 1826; and signed by President Adams Feb. 6 1826.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (American Indian histories and cultures)
- Location of Originals:
- Edward E. Ayer Collection, Newberry Library
View MARC record | catkey: 11572383