Franklin Pierce, President of the United States of America, to all and singular to whom these presents shall come, greeting [electronic resource] : whereas a treaty was made and concluded on the tenth day of May, one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, by George W. Manypenny, commissioner on the part of the United States, and the following named delegates, representing the bands of Shawnees who were parties to the treaties of seventh November, one thousand eight hundred and twenty-five, and eighth of August, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-one, ... thereto duly authorized by said tribe ...
- Uniform Title:
- Treaty Between the United States and the Shawnee Tribe of Indians (1854 May 10)
- Additional Titles:
- Treaty between the United States and the Shawnee Tribe of Indians and Title on publisher's website: Treaties between the US and the Indians. 109
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Manypenny, George Washington, 1809-1893, United States. President (1853-1857 : Pierce), Edward E. Ayer Collection (Newberry Library), and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Title from caption.
Amended and ratified by the Senate Aug. 2, 1854; and signed by President Pierce Nov. 2, 1854.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (American Indian histories and cultures)
- Location of Originals:
- Edward E. Ayer Collection, Newberry Library
View MARC record | catkey: 11572460