Andrew Johnson, President of the United States of America, to all and singular to whom these presents shall come, greeting [electronic resource] : whereas to the treaty of the ninth of June, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, between the United States of America and the Nez Percé Tribe of Indians, an amendatory treaty was concluded at the city of Washington, in the District of Columbia, on the thirteenth day of August, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight, by and between Nathaniel G. Taylor, commissioner on the part of the United States, and Lawyer, head chief, and Timothy and Jason, chiefs, of the Nez Percé Tribe of Indians, on the part of said tribe of Indians ...
- Corporate Author:
- Nez Perce Tribe of Idaho
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1868 August 13
- Additional Titles:
- Amendatory treaty to the Treaty of June 9, 1863, between the United States of America and the Nez Percé Tribe of Indians and Title on publisher's website: Treaties between the US and the Indians. 207
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, N. G. (Nathaniel Green), 1819-1887, Nez Perce Tribe of Idaho. United States, 1863 June 9., United States. President (1865-1869 : Johnson), Edward E. Ayer Collection (Newberry Library), and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Title from caption.
"Concluded August 13, 1868. Ratification advised February 16, 1869. Proclaimed February 24, 1869."--Cover.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (American Indian histories and cultures)
- Location of Originals:
- Edward E. Ayer Collection, Newberry Library
View MARC record | catkey: 11572548