Ulysses S. Grant, President of the United States of America, to all and singular to whom these presents shall come, greeting [electronic resource] : whereas a treaty was made and concluded at Klamath Lake, in the State of Oregon, on the fourteenth day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-four, by and between J.W. Perit Huntington and William Logan, commissioners on the part of the United States, and La-Lake, Chil-o-que-nas, and other chiefs and headmen of the Klamath Tribe of Indians, Schon-chin, Stak-it-ut, and other chiefs and headmen of the Moadoc Tribe of Indians, and Kile-to-ak and Sky-te-ock-et, chiefs and headmen of the Yahooskin Band of Snake Indians, respectively, on the part of said tribes and band of Indians ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1864 October 14
- Additional Titles:
- Treaty between the United States of America and the Klamath and Moadoc Tribes and Yahooskin Band of Snake Indians and Title on publisher's website: Treaties between the US and the Indians. 167
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 33 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Huntington, J. W. Perit, Logan, William, Klamath Indian Tribe of Oregon, Modoc Tribe of Oklahoma, Yahuskin Band of Snake Indians, United States. President (1869-1877 : Grant), Edward E. Ayer Collection (Newberry Library), and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Title from caption.
"Concluded October 14, 1864. Ratification advised, with amendments, July 2, 1866. Amendments assented to December 10, 1869. Proclaimed February 17, 1870."--Cover.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (American Indian histories and cultures)
- Location of Originals:
- Edward E. Ayer Collection, Newberry Library
View MARC record | catkey: 11572573