The film crew of Hollywood : profiles of grips, cinematographers, designers, a gaffer, a stuntman and a makeup artist / James C. Udel
- Udel, James C., 1959-
- Jefferson, North Carolina ; London : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 247 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Dan Striepeke, makeup artist -- Carl Manoogian, key grip -- Gene Lebell, stuntman -- William Fraker, cinematographer -- Earl Gilbert, gaffer -- Tommy May, key grip -- George Barris, motion picture automotive designer -- Albert Brenner, production designer -- Richard Kline, cinematographer -- Gaylin Schultz, key grip -- Glossary.
- "This is a compilation of interviews with motion picture crew members who worked during Hollywood's Independent Age of film and television production. A celebratory insiders' look at the Tinseltown machine, the project utilizes individual interviews, with rare crew photographs to provide the back story of production challenges and solutions for some of the world's most recognized movies"--
- 9780786464845 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786464844 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11574467