Which way home [electronic resource] / HBO Documentary Films presents ; in association with Good and White Buffalo Entertainment ; a Mr. Mudd Production in association with Documentress Films ; directed and produced by Rebecca Cammisa
- Language Note:
- In Spanish with English subtitles.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Remote access restricted to authorized users.
- "A feature documentary that follows unaccompanied child migrants on their journey through Mexico as they try to reach the United States. We follow children like Olga and Freddy, 9-year old Hondurans, who are trying to reach their parents in the US. Children like Jose, a 10-year old El Salvadoran, who has been abandoned by smugglers and ends up alone in a Mexican detention center, and Kevin, a streetwise 14-year-old Honduran, whose mother hopes that he will reach the US. As the United States continues to build a wall between itself and Mexico, this documentary shows the personal side of immigration through the eyes of children who face harrowing dangers with enormous courage and resourcefulness as they endeavor to make it to the United States."--Distributor's abstract.
- Title from title frame.
Originally produced as motion picture in 2009.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directors of photography, Lorenzo Hagerman, Eric Goethals ; editors, Pax Wassermann, Madeleine Gavin ; music, James Lavino.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11574955