- New York, N.Y. : American Theatre Press, 1982-
- [Subscription ed.].
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [Vol. 1, no. 1] (Oct. 1982)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from cover.
"The national theatre magazine".
Includes articles about the theater in the regional United States, New York and London, England. Also carries the same features as the monthly: Playbill (New York, N.Y.), but does not carry play programs.
- Special Numbering:
- Occasional irregularities in numbering.
- Issuing Body:
- Published by: Playbill, Inc., <Feb. 1984->.
View MARC record | catkey: 1158550