- [Dagenham, Eng.] : [publisher not identified]
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Science Fiction Foundation
North East London Polytechnic
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in Mar. 1972.
- Publication Frequency:
- 3 times a year, <1990>.
Quarterly, <no. 1-9 >.
Irregular, <no. 10- >.
- "The review of science fiction" (varies slightly).
Rare Books copy of no.1-8 1972-1975 is a reprint, published: Boston : Gregg Press, 1978.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy of no.9, no.69-71, no.84-119, and no.1-40 index: Gift of Lyman Tower Sargent; 2015.
Rare Books copy of no.120-126, 129-132: Gift of Lyman Tower Sargent; 2017.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for <1973-> published by the North East London Polytechnic on behalf of the Science Fiction Foundation.
- Index Note:
- No. 1 (Mar. 1972)-8 (Mar. 1975). 1 v.
View MARC record | catkey: 1166936