Worldmark encyclopedia of the nations
- Additional Titles:
- Worldmark encyclop. nations
Encyclopedia of the nations
- Detroit : Gale Research.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gale Research Inc
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publication Frequency:
- "Formerly published by Worldmark Press, Ltd."
Description based on: 9th ed. (1998).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Special Numbering:
- In 5 vols. < -9th. ed.>: v. 1. United Nations -- v. 2. Africa -- v. 3. Americas -- v. 4. Asia & Oceania -- v. 5. Europe; in 6 vols. 10th ed.-: v. 6. World Leaders.
- Other Forms:
- Recent editions also available online to authorized PSU users.
View MARC record | catkey: 116945