Anno regni Georgii IV., Britanniarum regis, quarto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Anno quarto Georgii IV. regis
4o Georgii IV.
- London : Printed by G. Eyre and A. Strahan, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,446 pages).
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- "At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-first day of April, anno Domini 1820, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Fourth, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, king, defender of the faith: and from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the fourth day of February 1823, being the fourth session of the seventh Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland."
Reproduction of the original from The National Archives (Kew, United Kingdom).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11745605