Anno regni Georgii IV., Britanniarum regis, primo & secundo [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Anno primo & secundo Georgii IV. regis and 1o & 2o Georgii IV.
- London : Printed by G. Eyre and A. Strahan, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,368 pages).
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- "At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-first day of April, anno Domini 1820, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Fourth, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, king, defender of the faith: and from thence continued, by prorogation, to the twenty-third day of January 1821, being the second session of the seventh Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.", Reproduction of the original from The National Archives (Kew, United Kingdom)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11745606