Anno regni Gulielmi IV., Britanniarum regis, sexto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Anno sexto Gulielmi IV. regis
- London : Printed by G. Eyre and A. Spottiswoode, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,294 pages).
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- "At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the nineteenth day of February, anno Domini 1835, in the fifth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord William the Fourth, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, king, defender of the faith: and from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the fourth day of February 1836; being the second session of the twelfth Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland."
Reproduction of the original from The National Archives (Kew, United Kingdom).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11745607