Anno regni Georgii III. Britanniarum Regis, quadragesimo primo [electronic resource] : at the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-second day of January, Anno Domini 1801, in the forty-first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland King, Defender of the Faith : being the first session of the first Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Anno quadragesimo primo Georgii III. Regis
- London : Printed by G. Eyre and A. Strahan, printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (720, that is, 624 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- Pages -4 repeated on p. -6. Pagination skips at the beginning of most chapters., Reproduction of the original from The National Archives (Kew, United Kingdom)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and Scanned copy imperfect: bleed-through occasionally throughout, some text difficult to read, small amount of text illegible.
View MARC record | catkey: 11745626