Anno regni Victoriae, Britanniarum reginae, secundo [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Anno secundo Victoriae reginae
- London : Printed by G.E. Eyre and A. Spottiswoode, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (914 pages).
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- "At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the fifteenth day of November, anno Domini 1837, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lady Victoria, by the grace of God, queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, defender of the faith: and from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the fifth day of February 1839; being the second session of the thirteenth Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland."
Reproduction of the original from The National Archives (Kew, United Kingdom).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11745678