Business torts and unfair competition handbook
- Chicago, Illinois : ABA Section of Antitrust Law, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 434 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ferrill, A. Michael, 1955-, Hyman, Leslie Sara, and American Bar Association. Section of Antitrust Law
- The evolving role of business torts in antitrust litigation -- Application of antitrust principles to business tort claims -- Federal law of unfair competition -- Commercial disparagement and defamation -- The interference torts -- Fraud and misrepresentation -- Misappropriation of trade secrets -- Limitations on punitive damages -- Subject matter jurisdiction in antitrust and business tort litigation -- Personal jurisdiction, process, and venue in antitrust and business tort litigation -- Forum selection in antitrust and business tort litigation -- Removal and remand -- Issues relating to parallel litigation -- Preemption and commerce clause issues.
- 9781614389330 and 1614389330
- "Mike Ferrill and Leslie Hyman ... are responsible for editing this volume"--Foreword.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11746365