Forming a more perfect union : a history of the Uniform Law Commission / Robert A. Stein
- Stein, Robert A.
- Additional Titles:
- History of the Uniform Law Commission
- Charlottesville, VA : LexisNexis, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 373 pages, 32 pages of plates : illustrations ; 27 cm
- In the beginning : 1786-1900 -- A new century and a time of growth : 1901-1930 -- The Uniform Partnership Act and other uniform business entity acts -- Through a depression and a second world war into a time of triumph : 1931-1960 -- The Uniform Commercial Code -- A time of continuing great achievements : 1961-1990 -- The Uniform Probate Code and other uniform trust and estate acts -- Into a second century : 1991-2013 -- Uniform family law acts -- An international outreach -- Offices, executive staff and operations -- Relations with other organizations -- Culture and personalities -- Federalism.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 343-345) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11746728