Dead yet alive [electronic resource] / directed by Sanjog Laaphaa Magar
- Magara, Sañjoga Lāphā
- Honolulu, HI : Asia Pacific Films, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (44 min.).
- Language Note:
- This edition in Nepali with English subtitles.
- This is a biopic on Jeet Bahadur Singjali Magar, the first poet in Magar Language. Sinjali, the first Magar poet to get an anthrology of poetry published to promote the Magar Language and culture, had disappeared in 1968. Three years back, he was suddenly noticed in Thulo Lhumpek, Gulmi. This documentary explores what he was doing for almost four decades and why he got himself exiled from his family and ethnic organizations.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 6, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Asian film online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11746950