Self-healing systems and wireless networks management / Junaid Ahsenali Chaudhry
- Chaudhry, Junaid Ahsenali
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (154 pages) : illustrations
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Case study : autonomic healing-based self-management engine -- 3. The proposed architecture -- 4. Policy engine -- 5. Related work -- 6. Implementation -- 7. Prototype -- 8. Evaluation -- 9. Contributions -- 10. Conclusion.
- "A self-healing network has a network architecture that can withstand a failure in its transmission paths. The biggest issue, to date, in self-healing systems is fault identification and its classification. This book uses the techniques of casual reasoning to classify the candidate faults from the fault identification process. It employs a similarity matrix in order to match the user activity log and its pattern in a transformed space. I then describes how to embed the self-healing policy, so the if the client has more faults related to the previous one, they can be dealt with at the client side"--
- 9781466556492 (electronic version)
1466556498 (electronic version)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11747910