The new inclusion : differentiated strategies to engage all students / Kathy Perez ; foreword by Lim Chye Tin
- Perez, Katherine D.
- New York : Teachers College, Columbia University, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 160 pages ; 26 cm
- Creating a positive environment for all students to learn -- Understanding the struggling student -- Tactile strategies -- Auditory strategies -- Visual strategies -- Graphic organizers -- Kinesthetic strategies -- Common core standards -- Curriculum modification -- Managing inclusive classrooms to help all students learn.
- Encompasses a broader understanding of the inclusive classroom (PreK-8), embracing all the different needs that teachers face--from special education, to ELL, to a wide spectrum of student ability and readiness. Combines the latest research in brain-based teaching and student engagement with useful interventions. Provides information for implementation and adaptation to accommodate various grade levels.
- 9780807754825 (pbk. : alk. paper)
080775482X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11750366