An act to lower interest rates and allocate credit : hearings before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Currency, and Housing, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session on H.R. 212, a bill to lower interest rates by maintaining an adequate supply and an improved allocation of credit, February 4, 5, and 6, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Currency, and Housing. Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 376 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751524