Aviation Safety and Noise Reduction Act of 1979 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Commerce of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 3942, a bill to provide assistance to airport operators to prepare and carry out noise compatibility programs, to provide assistance to assure continued safety in aviation, and for other purposes, June 7, 12, and 27, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 389 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/4:96-76
- Date of publication appears as 1979.
"Serial no. 96-76."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751629