Current conditions in the natural gas market : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session to explore current market conditions under existing natural gas law and the related regulatory structure to determine the nature and extent of any problems that are occurring, and to begin review of possible solutions to these problems, December 13, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 871 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2:97-120
- "Publication no. 97-120."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751781