Delayed funds availability : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session to examine the extent to which depository institutions impose lengthy holds on customer check deposits, the reasons for the great disparity in the hold policies of depository institutions, and alternatives for shortening hold periods without increasing risk of loss from bad checks, March 10, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 211 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751798