Disapproving and invalidating HUD regulations concerning section 8 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Development of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.J. Res. 424, disapproving and invalidating regulations of the Department of Housing and Urban Development concerning the section 8 Housing Assistance Payments Program for new construction, and for other purposes, October 30, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Development
- Additional Titles:
- Disapproving and invalidating Housing and Urban Development regulations concerning section 8
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 140 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-36."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751827