Dr. Ruth M. Davis, Dr. William W. Lewis, and Charles B. Curtis nominations : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on the nominations of Dr. Ruth M. Davis to be Assistant Secretary of Energy for Resource Applications; Dr. William W. Lewis to be Assistant Secretary of Energy for Policy and Evaluation; and Charles B. Curtis to be Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Department of Energy, October 31, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 79 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Davis, Ruth Margaret, 1928-
- Lewis, William W., 1942-
- Curtis, Charles Brent, 1940-
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Resource Applications—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy and Evaluation—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Publication no. 96-52."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751847