Energy efficiency in motor carrier movements : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 1681, a bill to provide energy conservation by alleviating current and continuing fuel waste, to reduce empty vehicle movements, and to increase efficiency in transporting goods by motor carriers which will ultimately benefit consumers, and for other purposes, July 9, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 153 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-54."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11751898