National Public Employment Relations Act, 1974 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, second session on S. 3295, to guarantee the right of employees to organize and bargain collectively which safeguards the public interest and promotes the free and unobstructed flow of commerce : S. 3294, to provide that employees of states and political subdivisions thereof shall be subject to the provisions of the National Labor Relations Act, October 1 and 2, 1974
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 403 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1974. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752395