Nomination of Frankie Muse Freeman : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on nomination of Frankie Muse Freeman to be Inspector General of the Community Services Administration, September 20, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752421