Nominations of Carol E. Dinkins, William G. Lesher, Roger W. Mehle, Darrell M. Trent, Philip D. Winn, Joseph R. Wright, Jr., and Albert Angrisani : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on the nominations of the following to be members of the Board of Directors of the National Consumer Cooperative Bank, for terms expiring September 23, 1982, Carol E. Dinkins, Assistant Attorney General, William G. Lesher, Assistant Secretary of Agriculture, Roger W. Mehle, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Darrell M. Trent, Deputy Secretary of Transportation, Philip D. Winn, Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Joseph R. Wright, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Commerce, for the term expiring June 10, 1983, Albert Angrisani, Assistant Secretary of Labor, June 25, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 47 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Dinkins, Carol E.
- Lesher, William G. (William Gene), 1946-
- Mehle, Roger W. (Roger William), 1941-
- Trent, Darrell Melvin, 1938-
- Winn, Philip D. (Philip Donald), 1925-
- Wright, Joseph Robert, 1938-
- Angrisani, Albert, 1949-
- National Consumer Cooperative Bank (U.S.). Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "97-27." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752450