Open to visitors? : assessing the federal effort to minimize the sequester's impact on access to our nation's capital and national treasures : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, April 16, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 104 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2013-0268-P.
"Serial no. 113-16."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752502