Patent Law Improvements Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session on S. 1535, a bill to amend Title 35, United States Code, to increase the effectiveness of the patent laws and for other purposes and S. 1841, a bill to promote research and development, encourage innovation, stimulate trade and make necessary and appropriate amendments to the antitrust, patent, and copyright laws, April 3, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Copyrights, and Trademarks
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 245 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 98-1008
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.98-1008
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-98-107."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752562