Presidential campaign activities of 1972, Senate Resolution 60. Part I : appendix to the hearings of the Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities of the United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, first and second sessions : legal documents relating to the Select Committee hearings, Washington, D.C., June 28, 1974
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 1,227 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline U.S. presidential library. Impeachment library
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752601