Problems of electrical power production in the Southwest. Part 5, Page, Ariz.--May 28, 1971 : hearings before the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-second Congress, first session on environmental problems associated with the production of electrical power by coal-fired plants in the Four Corners Region of the Southwest U.S.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, pages 1,511-1,935) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/13:EL 2/2/PT.5
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752619