Standby oil controls : hearings before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on the role of the federal government during the disruptions of petroleum imports, May 19 and June 3, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 700 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Publication no. 97-23."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11752861