Supplemental opinions of the Office of Legal Counsel of the United States Department of Justice : consisting of selected memorandum opinions advising the President of the United States, the Attorney General, and other executive officers of the federal government in relation to their official duties
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Legal Counsel
- Additional Titles:
- Op. O.L.C. Suppl
Called also: Opinions of the Office of the Legal Counsel. Supplement
- Washington : [Office of the Legal Council of the United States Department of Justice], 2013-
[Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, -
- Additional Creators:
- Forrester, Nathan A.
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Volume 1 (2013).
- This publication is a continuing supplement to the Office of Legal Counsel's primary series of published opinions. It serves to make available opinions and other memoranda that were originally issued prior to that series's initiation in 1977, or that were not published at the time of their issuance.
Editor: Nathan A. Forrester, 2013-.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11753169