Authentic Governance [electronic resource] : Aligning Personal Governance with Corporate Governance / by Hubert Rampersad, , Ph.D., Saleh Hussain, MBA
- Management for Professionals, 2192-8096
- Preface -- 1 Introduction -- 2 Authentic Governance Model -- Part I: Authentic Personal Governance -- 3 Personal Ambition -- 4 Personal Balanced Scorecard -- 5 Personal Governance -- 6 Alignment with Yourself -- Part II: Authentic Corporate Governance.- 7 Corporate Ambition -- 8 Corporate Balanced Scorecard -- 9 Corporate Governance -- 10 Alignment with your organization -- Epilogue.- Appendices.- References and Recommended Reading -- Authors' Profiles.
- Over the past years, we have heard and read plenty about how executives should behave more responsibly in the light of corporate governance. Despite all these efforts, many implementations of corporate governance provide no protection from potentially catastrophic ethical failures. This book emphasizes the introduction of a new corporate governance blueprint for addressing these concerns in a more authentic, organic and holistic way. It is a roadmap toward a high-performance ethical culture. By way of this innovative system, Dr. Hubert Rampersad and Saleh Hussain, MBA, are launching a revolutionary concept that actively has human capital embedded in corporate governance in a manner that creates a stable basis for the personnel’s trustworthiness, integrity, and engagement and ethical corporate excellence. Featuring numerous case examples and practical tools and exercises, this book will help the reader learn to: Develop, implement, and cultivate authentic personal governance and corporate governance effectively Create conditions for sustainable corporate governance Increase their personal effectiveness Develop their personal integrity effectively and become a better human being Develop ethical personal leadership Develop a highly engaged workforce, based on high ethical standards Create a high-performance culture and enhance the competitiveness of their organization Create conditions for an organizational climate marked by self-guidance, creativity, passion, and ethical behavior Develop a culture in which personal integrity and business ethics is a way of life
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11754181