Privacy Technologies and Policy [electronic resource] : First Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2012, Limassol, Cyprus, October 10-11, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Bart Preneel, Demosthenes Ikonomou
- Preneel, Bart, 1963-
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 215 pages 39 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ikonomou, Demosthenes and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8319
- A Problem-Based Approach for Computer-Aided Privacy Threat Identification -- Conceptual Framework and Architecture for Privacy Audit -- Privacy-Preserving Computation -- Designing Privacy-by-Design -- Enhancing Privacy by Design from a Developer’s Perspective -- A Solution, But Not a Panacea for Defending Privacy: The Challenges, Criticism and Limitations of Privacy by Design -- Integrating Anonymous Credentials with eIDs for Privacy-Respecting Online Authentication -- Federated Identity as Capabilities -- Privacy Preserving Course Evaluations in Greek Higher Education Institutes: An e-Participation Case Study with the Empowerment of Attribute Based Credentials -- Collection and Storage of Personal Data: A Critical View on Current Practices in the Transportation Sector -- ICT and Privacy: Barriers -- A Method for Analysing Traceability between Privacy Policies and Privacy Controls of Online Social Networks -- Electronic Footprints in the Sand: Technologies for Assisting Domestic Violence Survivors.
- This book constitutes revised selected papers from the First Annual Privacy Forum, APF 2012, held in Limassol, Cyprus, in October 2012. The 13 revised papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 26 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: modelling; privacy by design; identity management and case studies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11754434