Nature-Based Tourism in Mallorca’s Natural Areas [electronic resource] : The Benefits of Tourism for Natural Areas / by Luisa Wolter
- Wolter, Luisa
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 131 pages 6 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Sustainability -- Nature-Based Tourism -- Tourist Demand -- Impacts.
- Luisa Wolter examines the travel motivations and interests of natural park visitors to Mallorca with a special focus on sustainable tourism development. The data for the study were collected from tourists in the two natural parks s’Albufera and Llevant in the North of Mallorca. Based on the results of the analysis, natural area managers can develop new products and marketing strategies that address their very own visitors, contribute to the sustainable development of their region, and influence the visitors’ views and behaviors by raising environmental awareness. Contents Sustainability Nature-Based Tourism Tourist Demand Impacts Target Groups Researchers, students, and professionals in the field of tourism, destination marketing and management The Author Luisa Wolter completed her bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management and her master’s degree in Tourism and Destination Development at the University of Applied Sciences Hochschule Harz, Wernigerode.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11754452