Water resources and the effects of coal mining, Greene County, Pennsylvania / by Jeffrey D. Stoner [and others] ; prepared by the United States Geological Survey, Water Resources Division, in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Geological Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Water resources of Greene County, Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg : Pennsylvania Geological Survey : May be purchased from State Book Store, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 166 pages : illustrations, maps (2 folded in pocket) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stoner, Jeffrey D., Geological Survey (U.S.). Water Resources Division, and Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
- Plate 1. Geologic map of Greene County, Pennsylvania, showing the locations of wells, springs, and hydrologic sampling and testing sites -- Plate 2. Map of the Whiteley Creek basin, Greene County, Pennsylvania, showing seepage measurements.
- Related Titles:
- Map of the Whiteley Creek Basin, Greene County, Pennsylvania, showing seepage measurements
Geologic map of Greene County, Pennsylvania, showing the locations of wells, springs, and hydrologic sampling and testing sites
- Text and two maps on folded leaves issued in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 108-110).
View MARC record | catkey: 1175774