A transcript of "The red book" : a detailed account of the Hereford bishopric estates in the thirteenth century / edited by A.T. Bannister
- Corporate Author:
- Hereford, Eng. (Diocese)
- London : Offices of the Society, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- ix,36 pages ; 21 1/2 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bannister, Arthur Thomas, 1861-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Camden miscellany ; vol.XV [no.1]
- Related Titles:
- Red book and Hereford bishopric estates
- Forms part of the Royal historical society's Publications, Camden third series, vol.XLI.
- Binding notes:
- Edward II, the Lords Ordainers, and Piers Gaveston's jewels and horses (1312-1313) / edited by R.A. Roberts. Table of Canterbury archbishopric charters / transcribed and edited by Irene J. Churchill. An early admiralty case (A.D. 1361) / edited by Charles Johnson. Select tracts and table books relating to English weights and measures (1100-1742) / edited by Hubert Hall and Frieda J. Nicholas. An English prisoner in Paris during the Terror (1793-1794) / edited by V. T. Harlow.
View MARC record | catkey: 1177199