The Future of federalism : the law center dedication lecture series / [by] Robert C. Weaver [and others] Compiled and with an introd. by Samuel I. Shuman. Pref. by William Rea Keast
- Detroit : Wayne State University Press, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Weaver, Robert C. (Robert Clifton), 1907-1997
Shuman, Samuel I.
Wayne State University. Law School
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Federal executive action and States' rights, by R. C. Weaver.--The Supreme Court and the future of federalism, by P. A. Freund.--The Federal courts and the nature and quality of State law--from the point of view of a Federal judge, by J. S. Wright.--The Federal courts and the nature and quality of State law--from the point of view of a State judge, by C. S. Desmond.--The role of the Congress and the political vitality of State government, by T. H. Kuchel.
- Public lectures delivered 1966-67 to commemorate the Wayne State University Law School's first year in its new quarters.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1180020