Geographic map of the Circum-Pacific Region [cartographic material] / Circum-Pacific Map Project of the Circum-Pacific Council for Energy and Mineral Resources ; compiled by the U.S. Geological Survey ; Williams & Heintz Map Corporation
- Corporate Author:
- Circum-Pacific Map Project
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container: Geographical maps of the circum-Pacific region
- Tulsa, Okla. : American Association of Petroleum Geologists, 1977-1978.
- Physical Description:
- 4 color maps ; sheets 102 x 150 cm or smaller
- Additional Creators:
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists, Williams and Heintz Map Corporation, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Circum-Pacific Council for Energy and Mineral Resources
- Northeast quadrant -- Northwest quadrant -- Southeast quadrant -- Southwest quadrant -- Antarctica -- Arctic sheet.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:10,000,000 ; Lambert azimuthal equal area projection E 90 0--W 50 0/N 75 0--S 90 0.
- Includes index map, sources of bathymetry, topography and map compilation in margins.
Topography, bathymetry and spot heights in meters.
Includes text, sheet index, and source diagram.
Relief shown by contour lines, gradient tints, bathymetric contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 1180247